Our FinTech development suite
Why Build Financial Apps?
Why hiring SoluLab is a smart choice?
- We encourage and promote your business to work smoothly by supporting your financial operations to be stored paperless and contribute to being environmentally friendly.
- You can save a huge amount of operational cost by connecting with customers through mobile app for financial transactions instead of setting up a bank branch.
- Our financial app development services have the potential to increase your ROI by keeping customers engaged through mobile banking services.
- We provide features such as in-app calculators that calculates money in hand to foresee investment opportunities that allow your customers to stay smart.
- We are An Award-Winning Financial App Development Company. We provide free consultation and 24/7 support.
Features of financial apps developed by SoluLab
Easily locate financial service providers
Provide accessibility to transaction history for making smarter decision
Give clarity to customers on their financial expenses
Send invoice and bills to notify customers of successful transactions without delay
Alert users about potential financial opportunities
Analyze spending history and customer transaction history to provide investment insights
Work speaks louder than words
What our client says
Based on what I’ve seen from our beta tests, the site is quite stable.
They manifested our concepts and were quite responsive.
They’re very agile and able to use the technology you need to solve the problem, not the other way around.
The financial industry is quite large, and hence the types of financial apps that can be developed are also many. To give a better idea about the same, here is a small list of the major types of financial apps that can be developed.
- Banking apps
- Mobile payment apps or simply payments app
- Consumer finance apps
- Investment apps
- Insurance apps
- Personal finance apps
- Lending apps
- Regulatory or RegTech apps
In addition to the types of financial apps mentioned above, there can be some other customized financial apps that can be developed on demand. The features and functionalities of such customized financial apps need to be discussed with the app development company prior to their development.
The cost of hiring a financial app development company depends on a number of factors that are listed below.
- Functionalities and features of the financial app
- UI and UX features
- Animations and design of the app to be created
- Total hours of development
- Experience and expertise of the financial app development company
- Location of the company
As a rough estimate, the cost to hire a financial app development company ranges between 15,000 to 35,000 USD. It would be ideal to compare a few companies and select the one that is most suitable in all aspects.
It is always recommended to call in for the help of experts at the time of developing financial apps. Therefore, all fintech startups should always look forward to hiring a financial app developer to create their app. It is because of the fact that the financial app developers are experts in their field and possess the required skill set as well as expertise to create superior apps.
In addition to this, the developers are adequately trained and have several years of experience in building financial apps. Therefore, they know what is best and play a significant role in creating financial apps with the right features as well as functionalities, thereby providing the users with a seamless experience.
When it comes to building a financial mobile app, Python happens to be the most preferred choice. Python is perfectly suitable for almost all types of financial apps since it works quite smoothly. The language can very easily take over risk management, asset management, investment concerns, hedge funds management, and a wide array of other financial services.
The app developers make use of Python language to build cross-platform web systems, desktop, as well as mobile applications. At the same time, Python is also helpful in building Android or desktop applications from scratch. The language is popular because of its ease of reading and learning. Most financial services businesses make use of Python for the purpose of creating secure and optimized app
Our recent posts
Analyzing the Current State of Generative AI: Insights into the evolving landscape of Generative AI technology.
Explore the transformative power of generative AI in reshaping industries. Unleash business value with cutting-edge insights. Dive in now!
Discover the 2023 NFT trends shaping profitable revenue streams for businesses, unlocking new opportunities in the digital era.