Why Prefer Blockchain for Government?
Blockchain is a decentralized technology that allow government and public sector to share content, resources, license intellectual properties and protect them with unhackable encryption. With blockchain, governmental departments and users can connect with each other directly and get access to any crucial information without any third-party intervention that traditionally levies an extra charge. Blockchain helps governmental agencies to retrieve any information quickly, open credit accounts instantly with appropriate authorizations, etc. Maintaining assets, records and securing digital identities are some of the benefits of using blockchain by governments.
Business Models for Blockchain in Government
Types of Blockchain
Services that We Provide for Blockchain in Government?
- Safeguard all government official’s identity especially for those in law & order
- Streamline governmental records and smooth cross domain file transfers
- Enhances multinational information authenticating and sharing
- Make cross border payments privately with cryptos and maintain confidentiality
- Develop and manage health record of citizens in a structured manner
- Speed up the process of legalizing and licensing of lands and private properties
- Enhance General data protection regulations (GDPR) with blockchain
- Provide government loan providers with the authority to track loan payments
- Ensure that all governmental operations are transparent
Benefits of Hiring SoluLab for Blockchain in Government
Technology and Tools We Use
Enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications
A shared ledger that utilizes cryptography and supports smart contracts
A statically-typed programming language designed for developing smart contracts
Act as a developer environment and testing framework for blockchain technology
Open source blockchain designed specifically to meet the demands of modern day businesses
Provides one frictionless experience for sending and receiving money globally
Platform that addresses specific challenges to blockchain technology adoption within the financial industry and beyond
Open-source distributed ledger built to power the Machine Economy through fee-less micro-transactions and data integrity
Work speaks louder than words
What our client says
Based on what I’ve seen from our beta tests, the site is quite stable.
They manifested our concepts and were quite responsive.
They’re very agile and able to use the technology you need to solve the problem, not the other way around.
Our recent posts
Where the popularity of the Native Apps seems never-ending and at the same point developers [...]
Among many various types of mHealth apps, medication tracker app i.e. pill reminder app is [...]