SoluLab’s Premium IoT Solutions
IoT is one of the fastest growing technology these days, and SoluLab is not an inch behind. We collaborate with startups and enterprises to take a step forward in the Internet of Things. Businesses have trusted us with IoT, and we have delivered top-notch projects to our clients till date.
SoluLab works in a wide span of the industry when it comes to IoT development starting from small device to home automation. We have a talented group of people specially dedicated to IoT that transform your idea into reality and create a big change!
IoT helps people become more efficient and data-driven, so they can make suitable life changes, and live more comfortable life. At SoluLab we believe in the same ideology, to help people live a better and informed life with our IoT solutions. IoT is progressing a lot to create a healthier lifestyle, and your idea of our efforts can be a good contribution to the society.
Not just personal living, we have executed our idea in professional cultures as well. IoT helps businesses to integrate data and helps them make more insightful decisions. It makes sure that all the important areas of business are connected.
How SoluLab can help you with IoT?
IoT Services we provide
Business Consultation in IoT
- We can help you Build a robust IoT strategy
- Optimizing your existing IoT solution or strategy for better results
- Resource management to effectively use every bit
- Data analysis and insights
Technology Consultation in IoT
- Restructuring your business with the latest IoT trends
- Using IoT for Cost optimization
- Data collection and decision making
- Prototype development
- Prototype business environment to test your idea
- Cloud Integration
- Developing entire IoT based projects
- Maintaining entire IoT network of your business
- Device management and maintenance
Work speaks louder than words
What our client says
Based on what I’ve seen from our beta tests, the site is quite stable.
They manifested our concepts and were quite responsive.
They’re very agile and able to use the technology you need to solve the problem, not the other way around.
Our recent posts
Blockchain technology in supply chain Blockchain solutions in logistics is a boon to the supply [...]
It has been observed that the smart contract technology has got a lot of benefits [...]
Breed a whole new range of heavy machinery that works with IoT solution enabled intelligence.
- Product Asset Management – Prevent wastage of inventory, energy and man hours through predictive product asset management that sustains the best health of assets throughout the production cycle.
- Connected Factory – Refresh your factory operations by integrating embedded controller technology consisting of sensors & actuators for remote equipment management, better workforce safety & productivity.
- Performance Optimization – Build an ecosystem of connected machinery that work together in collaborative environment to achieve automated production & quicker production cycles at same or reduced cost levels.
- Safety / Security – Improve employee safety, reduce toxic byproduct production and control several other manufacturing safety issues through sensors that work at levels of the manufacturing unit.
Rethinking energy management, billing and asset maintenance with the internet of things development for Energy.
- Smart Metering – Smart metering that will eliminate manual inaccuracies in billing these rewarding cost savings for customers. Also prepares energy grids for peak time usage through meter data capture.
- Asset Performance Management – Preset conditions based maintenance that help reduce asset wear & tear, energy wastage & improves energy generation, transmission & distribution across vast geographical expanses.
- Energy Distribution – Connect, control & manage complex energy grids from a single console with a network of connected devices. Predict peak times, prepare for downtimes and sustain consistent energy delivery.
Add new revenue channels, deliver superior customer experience & optimize Supply Chain Management with IoT development services for retail.
- Retail Supply Chain – Achieve competitive advantage & magnify profits in the retail supply chain by optimizing customer retail experience at every square foot of brick & mortar stores.
- Smart Shelves – Real-time visibility of stock levels, shelf life of perishable goods & proactive reorder alerts at all levels of manufacturing, distribution & supply.
- Delivery Operations – Redraw point-to-point delivery mechanisms with smart sensors that reduce carriage distance, delivery span & improve fuel efficiency.
- Warehouse Automation – Build automated warehouses that utilize data from embedded sensors in equipment & bins to optimize stock movement & product assembly.
Drive progress, reduce operating costs & master connected cars sphere with the internet of things development for automotive.
- Fleet Management & Monitoring – Optimize fleet management & vehicle monitoring through onboard sensors that collect on-road information about vehicle & driver behavior.
- Connected Vehicles – Build cars of the future that can merge into their immediate surroundings by reading & transmitting data through sensors.
- Remote Vehicle Diagnostics – Empower cognition for vehicles that can remotely diagnose mechanical stats, comfort settings & entertainment consoles.
- Vehicle Tracking – In-vehicle hardware & software embedment that give real-time insights on vehicle movement, location, health stats & other contextual data.
- Safe Driver & No-texting Services – Intelligent in-vehicle systems that spot distracted drivers & take proactive measures to prevent collision, excess speed & misdirection.
Elevate the efficiency of patient monitoring and healthcare provision with IoT development services for healthcare.
- Health & Safety Solutions – Automated clinical workflows that improve patient treatment, reduces manual errors and enhances patient experience.
- Remote Patient Monitoring – Personalized attention to remote patients through smart devices that transmit real-time health information to healthcare professionals.
- Modernize Patient Assistance – Transform the way doctors, patients & vendors communicate & collaborate on treatment discussions, practice and healthcare management.