Why Prefer Blockchain for Agriculture?
Agricultural industry gets benefited through blockchain with the ability to forecast unfavorable climatic weather conditions, reduce the land holding costs. It also helps in eliminating the extra charge levied on agricultural loans and other property buying by reducing the intervention of third-party services. The important benefit that blockchain brings agriculture is that it reduces the farmers’ debt by increasing the customer reach and reduce the rate of interest on their credit loans. Blockchain increases agricultural innovation to provide better yield.
Business Models for Blockchain in Agriculture
Types of Blockchain
Services Provided by SoluLab for Blockchain in Agriculture
- Protect all identities, stop all fraudulent farming purchases and malpractices
- Increase agricultural accountability and track supply in real-time
- Plan and harvest crops more efficiently with better inventory management
- Build IoT platform to increase yield, quality and transparency for agro products and create product differentiation
- Use the weather data such as temperature, pressure, humidity and soil moisture to make better harvest
- Monitor and manage all data that is provided by the integration of sensors and drones
- Produce, procure, trade and track agricultural shipping and add value to agricultural machinery
Why Hiring SoluLab is a Smart Choice?
Technology and Tools We Use
Enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications
A shared ledger that utilizes cryptography and supports smart contracts
A statically-typed programming language designed for developing smart contracts
Act as a developer environment and testing framework for blockchain technology
Open source blockchain designed specifically to meet the demands of modern day businesses
Provides one frictionless experience for sending and receiving money globally
Platform that addresses specific challenges to blockchain technology adoption within the financial industry and beyond
Open-source distributed ledger built to power the Machine Economy through fee-less micro-transactions and data integrity
Work speaks louder than words
What our client says
Based on what I’ve seen from our beta tests, the site is quite stable.
They manifested our concepts and were quite responsive.
They’re very agile and able to use the technology you need to solve the problem, not the other way around.
Our recent posts
Where the popularity of the Native Apps seems never-ending and at the same point developers [...]
Among many various types of mHealth apps, medication tracker app i.e. pill reminder app is [...]