Why Prefer Using Blockchain for Healthcare Solution?
Blockchain Technology helps to encrypt patient health information (PHI) by providing unique decryption key to the patients without which physicians or anyone cannot get accessibility to their data. Thus, this puts a full stop to digital identity fraud and helps patients and customers to authenticate physicians to maintain a secured electronic health record. It also helps customers and patients to claim medical insurances hassle-free.
Business Models for Healthcare Blockchain
Blockchain for Healthcare Solutions We Provide
Types of Healthcare Blockchain Solutions
Why SoluLab is a Smart Choice in using Blockchain for Healthcare
- We provide you with the origin of all drugs and medical data to ensure transparency and authenticity
- We provide expert blockchain enthusiasts who monitor your medical operations to ensure that security
- We strictly enforce high levels of encryption to stop all digital identity theft. Anyone can verify necessary credentials
- We develop prototypes for any and all projects you require to test its potential outcome and market response
- We manage patient data at all times and we also integrate all medical data to provide one stop accessibility
- We encrypt all your medical data and provide you with a unique private decryption that stops digital identity theft
Technology and Tools We Use
Enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications
A shared ledger that utilizes cryptography and supports smart contracts
A statically-typed programming language designed for developing smart contracts
Act as a developer environment and testing framework for blockchain technology
Open source blockchain designed specifically to meet the demands of modern day businesses
Provides one frictionless experience for sending and receiving money globally
Platform that addresses specific challenges to blockchain technology adoption within the financial industry and beyond
Open-source distributed ledger built to power the Machine Economy through fee-less micro-transactions and data integrity
Work speaks louder than words
What our client says
Based on what I’ve seen from our beta tests, the site is quite stable.
They manifested our concepts and were quite responsive.
They’re very agile and able to use the technology you need to solve the problem, not the other way around.
Our recent posts
If we talk about technological advancements and their influence on healthcare industry, mHealth apps today [...]
Healthcare industry is one of the sectors where technology evolution has always been used for [...]