Develop an iOS or Android Wearable App from our creative developers at SoluLab
We are one of the emerging companies for Wearable App Development in USA and Canada. Our team members carry a heavy expertise in iOS and ANdroid Wearable Apps Development. Connect with us now for your next innovative project!
Android & iOS Wearables App Development Services
A wearable application is one of the most growing technologies right now, and we have grown ourselves according to that. SoluLab is one of the leaders in developing wearable apps for iOS and Android. We provide end to end solution starting from strategy designing to implementation with you wearable project. Our experts are experienced enough to develop iOS and Android Apps for wearable devices.
SoluLab provides quality wearable apps in different genres like fitness, lifestyle, medical, gaming, utilities, and many more. We have created wearable apps for these genres for clients in the last few years and delivered excellent results. With the right wearable app, you can emboss a great mark on the industry, and we can surely help you achieve that goal.
As a leading mobile app developing company, we are helping businesses find a greater audience with the power of wearables to change the way users communicate and make decisions together.
As a leading mobile app development company, SoluLab is always active on the finding new ways to excel, and we find wearable technologies as one of the fastest growing markets right now.
Wearables Solutions We Provide
- We have developed ample application for fitness tracking that accurately tracks multiple rates like No. of steps walked, water consumption, Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Sleep Matrix.
- Another field that we have experienced in wearable app development is Smart Watches. We have successfully developed Smartwatch Apps that can make calls, messages, play music and access applications.
- Head Mounted Displays or HMD has variety of uses including gaming, aviation, simulation based learning, etc. In the previous year, SoluLab found success in these genre by completing innovative projects for our clients.
- Smart jewelry is a new fashion in town using earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings with a touch of technology. Such jewelry can be used to keep track of fitness, and offer mindful living.
- Smart clothing a.k.a. E-textiles are the garments with digital components that can provide comfortable living environment to body according to environmental changes.
Wearable Devices App Development Services That We Provide
Choose SoluLab for your next Wearable App Development
Our expert developers are waiting to discuss your requirements. Choose our Wearable App Development services and we can create an outstanding wearable app for you.
Work speaks louder than words
What our client says
Based on what I’ve seen from our beta tests, the site is quite stable.
They manifested our concepts and were quite responsive.
They’re very agile and able to use the technology you need to solve the problem, not the other way around.
Our recent posts
Blockchain technology in supply chain Blockchain solutions in logistics is a boon to the supply [...]
It has been observed that the smart contract technology has got a lot of benefits [...]
SoluLab caters all-embracing categories of wearables available.
- Fitness Trackers – Device or application for monitoring and tracking fitness-related metrics such as distance walked or run, calorie consumption, and in some cases heartbeat and quality of sleep.
- Smart Watches – Wearable computing device that can offer functionalities such as calculations, translation, making calls, messages, and accessing applications available on the smartphone device.
- Head-Mounted Display – Head Mounted Displays present visuals directly for enhanced user experience in industries such as gaming, aviation, medical and engineering.
- Smart Jewelry – Smart jewelry allows activity tracking of a fitness band without silicon strap in a fashionable manner using earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings.
- Smart Clothing – Smart clothing also termed as E-textiles, smart garments, smart textiles, or smart fabrics, are fabrics that are embedded with digital components and electronics into them.
- Implantable – Implantable are devices that users carry with them wherever they go as they are implanted under the skin through surgeries in various forms like tattoos, pacemakers or defibrillators.