Why Blockchain Technology is a Game Changer for Supply Chain and Logistics??
Blockchain networks drives your transportation, logistics and supply chain operations with automation that reduces paperwork. The adoption of blockchain technology also provide authenticated reports in real-time with real-time tracking of logistics. Blockchain allows you to operate more securely and transparently track all types of transaction. Every time a product changes hands, the transaction could be documented, creating a permanent history of a product, from manufacture to sale. Blockchain puts a full stop to tampering of supply chain and logistical documents and thus it increases the credibility of all your supply chain operations. This allows your organization to use resources optimally and save a lot of valuable cost and time in return.
Types of Blockchain
Services that We Provide at SoluLab for Blockchain in Supply Chain
- Handle your suppliers and keep them in check to receive products and make payment without delay
- Promote participation of your suppliers and logistical partners in a decentralized ecosystem
- Authenticate your suppliers, logistical partners and track your orders in real-time to make smart decisions
- Validate alternative routes to reach customers faster or receive materials quickly at an optimal cost
- Automatic maintenance of inventory to re-stock your inventory without delay for a smooth operability
- Create an open source distributed ledger infrastructure to coordinate supply chain operations
- Record and trace back orders to its point of origin or its earliest point of known location from it source of origin
- Automate the process of deliver and get notified of the delivery status in real-time which build trust and confidence
Why should you Hire SoluLab for Blockchain in Supply Chain?
Technology and Tools We Use
Enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications
A shared ledger that utilizes cryptography and supports smart contracts
A statically-typed programming language designed for developing smart contracts
Act as a developer environment and testing framework for blockchain technology
Open source blockchain designed specifically to meet the demands of modern day businesses
Provides one frictionless experience for sending and receiving money globally
Platform that addresses specific challenges to blockchain technology adoption within the financial industry and beyond
Open-source distributed ledger built to power the Machine Economy through fee-less micro-transactions and data integrity
Work speaks louder than words
What our client says
Based on what I’ve seen from our beta tests, the site is quite stable.
They manifested our concepts and were quite responsive.
They’re very agile and able to use the technology you need to solve the problem, not the other way around.
Our recent posts
If we talk about technological advancements and their influence on healthcare industry, mHealth apps today [...]
Healthcare industry is one of the sectors where technology evolution has always been used for [...]