Smart contracts development services for Private and Public Blockchain Networks
SoluLab is a smart contract development company that creates digital protocols to validate your business operations and transactions digitally and provide you the ability to make smart decisions in real-time. Hire our smart contract developers to render our smart contract development services and enhance your business productivity by saving cost and time.
What can our smart contracts provide your business?
Smart contracts developed by SoluLab can enhance the automation in your business by providing the ability to receive, send and track information in real-time without any network delay. Our smart contracts not only increase your productivity but also it will help you to back up all your stored data and information across differently distributed ledgers within your business and across your business too. Using our expertise skills in smart contract development, you can manage insurance payments, banking statements efficiently and track transport and logistics in real-time.
Our Smart Contract Development Services
Industries that highly benefit from smart contracts
- Smart contracts in healthcare industry are used to track and store patient data in a structured organized manner that can be understood across different hospital institutions to make better and healthier decisions.
- Smart contracts in Entertainment and Media industry can be used to maintain authenticity in all the unique contents they create and have a stable ownership of their creative works by elimination multiple intermediaries.
- For law agencies, smart contracts can provide accessibility to authorized and required personnel to make better public and social decisions at every step of their operation. They drastically reduce the information discrepancies by stopping accessibility to unnecessary personnel.
- Smart contracts can be utilised in Identity Management to protect the identity of all your business operatives and put a full stop to digital identity theft and digital identity mal-practices, which in turn enhances the security.
- Logistics and Supply chain can use smart contracts to track logistics in real-time, update delivery and payment schedules in real-time and also identify any poor performance to ensure quality and efficient productivity.
- Smart contracts can be used in educational industry to mediate financial relationships between its members (eg. students, tutors). It can also calculates educational loan payments to schedule them for payment.
- In Banking and Financial operations, smart contracts can reduce the complexity and operational costs of clearing and settlements, that are are less exposed to human-error and subjective decision-making, prior and post contract execution.
- With the help of smart contracts, publishers, authors and artists get notified when readers like, dislike, bookmark, share, upvote or downvote a published work in real-time. they can also stay informed about the royalties to be paid.
- Smart contracts improve efficiency across the insurance value chain, e.g. creating processes where claims can be paid out automatically. It also minimizes fraud and improve the quality of data used during underwriting for insurers and dealers.
- Ethereum Smart Contract streamline the processes by reducing the piles of paperwork. Also, property transactions processes including leasing, purchasing and sales are well-suited to benefit from smart contracts.
Why prefer SoluLab for smart contracts development services and smart contract auditing services
Technology and Tools We Use
Enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications
A shared ledger that utilizes cryptography and supports smart contracts
A statically-typed programming language designed for developing smart contracts
Act as a developer environment and testing framework for blockchain technology
Open source blockchain designed specifically to meet the demands of modern day businesses
Provides one frictionless experience for sending and receiving money globally
Platform that addresses specific challenges to blockchain technology adoption within the financial industry and beyond
Open-source distributed ledger built to power the Machine Economy through fee-less micro-transactions and data integrity
Work speaks louder than words
What our client says
Based on what I’ve seen from our beta tests, the site is quite stable.
They manifested our concepts and were quite responsive.
They’re very agile and able to use the technology you need to solve the problem, not the other way around.