Gallerize was designed to reimagine how artists and art collectors can display their artwork.
Visitors of Gallerize to experience art in new and immersive ways that are borderless and completely free from the limitations of physical space.
One of the goals of Gallerize is to educate visitors on Metaverse technology, as well as the history of NFT projects that have come before them. The Education era opens with the opening of the whole Museum.
To allow token owners to exhibit the NFT as per their needs.
Renting option for NFTs was challenging as it also required complete control over the utility of the NFT frame.
Own a frame & show off your NFT in the museum.
Variations in Frames
There are 222 frames available in different price tiers based on the size and location in the museum.
Each collectible is represented in the Museum as a 3D Metaverse frame where the token owner can exhibit an NFT of their choice.
Each frame is generated programmatically and adapts to the size of your NFT in the Museum.
On this page there is an option to set a price to rent the Frame to another wallet holder.
Anyone who rents the Frame has full access to the utility built into the NFT Frame and can display any NFT they want from inside their wallet.
- Inside Gallerize, NFT owners can showcase their digital art in a Metaverse environment that enhances the piece’s aesthetic and allows visitors to readily experience the art in an immersive way.
- The NFT Museum is only the first phase of Gallerize. The larger concept is to continuously grow the museum to include more immersive art experiences, such as museums dedicated to contemporary art, stolen art, street art, sound, and more.
- NFT owners can showcase their digital art in an environment that enhances the piece’s aesthetic and allows visitors to experience the art in an immersive way.
- Each Frame gives the owner access to one space on the wall of the museum and the ability to ‘exhibit’ an NFT of an image or video inside the Metaverse museum.
- To exhibit an image or video inside the museum, the owner of the NFT Frame can connect their wallet and display any ERC-721 or ERC-1155 compatible NFT from their collection.
- Owners of an NFT Frame can also rent their frame and space in the museum. Each Frame comes with a unique page on the site that lists information and options available for that Frame.
“Wow! What a team to work with! I am overwhelmed with the service received from SoluLab, and I would certainly recommend SoluLab, which requires Metaverse development services. Fantastic work!”
Margarita ArriagadaCEO, Valde
“SoluLab was undoubtedly a great choice for our Metaverse project. The sound technical knowledge and skills of the team played a significant role in boosting our Metaverse project to a great extent. Thanks to the entire team of SoluLab!”
Frederic ChesnaisFounder, AlphaVerse
“The tech knowledge and expertise of the team of SoluLab simply amazed me. I was awestruck by their fantastic way of working and providing us with outstanding results.”