Digital Marketing Services
There are over 40,000 Searches on Google Every Second, Be found!
Digital marketing has become one of the integral tools for any business today. In the world where internet never sleeps, your business must rank on the top when it comes to search engines.
SoluLab understands the value of internet marketing, and that is the reason we have a dedicated team divided for each digital marketing service that we offer. Here are some best in class internet marketing services we offer:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
We make the finest Cross-platform apps that
run smooth on multiple devices.
Cross-platform mobile development alludes to the advancement of portable applications that can be utilized on numerous portable stages.
In the business world, a developing pattern called BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) is rising.
- BYOD alludes to representatives bringing their very own cell phone into the working environment to be utilized as a part of place of conventional desktop PCs or organization gave cell phones to getting to organization applications and information.
- As a result of BYOD, it has turned out to be vital for organizations to build up their corporate portable applications and have the capacity to send them to a wide range of cell phones that work on different systems and utilize distinctive working frameworks.
- We utilize propelled techniques and advances to make applications with a way breaking interface and propelled highlights.
- Cross-platform mobile development can either include an organization building up the first application on a local stage (which could be iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/RIM, and so forth.) or building up the first application in a solitary domain for improvement that will at that point permit the application to be sent to a wide range of local stages.
- In any case, Cross-platform mobile development has a couple of downsides. Initially, portable working frameworks are every now and again refreshed. At whatever point a portable working framework gets another refresh, the applications should likewise be refreshed to be perfect with the new framework. Likewise, rendering times with cross-stage portable advancement might be longer as each working framework needs a different arrangement of code.
Digital Marketing Solutions
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization is one of the basic parts of internet marketing where various on page and off page activities are carried out to lift your website result in various search engines.
SoluLab understands how much efforts you have given to your product, and it is the essential to rank your website on Google and other search engines. That’s why we believe in offering top digital marketing services, and SEO is one our specialties.
On page activities – from title optimization to content optimization, have become legit ranking factors for search engines. On the other hand, off page activities – from blog commenting to guest posting, we have top industry experts waiting here for your next big project!er.
These activities helps you improve your domain authority. And search engines like Google consider it as a major ranking factor. Hence, SoluLab is undoubtedly one of the greatest choices for SEO services.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Pay Per Click (PPC)
Search Engine Marketing is a form of internet marketing where website promotions is carried out through paid advertising by increasing visibility in SERP.
SoluLab provides the best search engine marketing services including paid search management, content advertising, landing page optimization, Pay Per Click (PPC), etc.
Pay Per Click is one of our finest internet marketing services. PPC is one of the strategies of search engine marketing where advertising services of various search engines are used to drive traffic to your website.
PPC reportedly increases your business by increasing visibility of your website for relevant keywords. The businesses have seen noticeable increase in the revenue through PPC as this marketing strategy displays your website on the top of organic results.
Social Media Optimization (SMO)
Social Media Optimization a.k.a. SMO is a digital marketing strategy using various social media platforms to promote your brand. SoluLab provides classic digital marketing services and SMO is one of them where we handle the entire social presence of your brand. The entire goal of our social media optimization (SMO) service is to give your business the right traffic and increase awareness of your product/service.
SMO involves RSS Feeds, social news and bookmarking, and optimizing presence in social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is simply the marketing through social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
SoluLab helps their clients by developing a strong social presence and advertising the brand through paid marketing to reach the brands to the right audience.
Platforms like Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn allows businesses to promote their brands to their target audience. The best part is, we can see the exact results, unlike traditional marketing.
Check out our iOS apps
We are having an experienced UI/UX team. Once you award the project, Project Manager will send you design requirement document, which you required to fill in and send back, based on the same UI/UX designer will create 2-3 sample of icon and loading screen and sent for your approval after 2-3 revisions we expect this to be finalized. Once this is finalized we will move for designing remaining screen and complete the full application UI.
Yes, project managers will able to communicate in English efficiently. They will be available for phone call as well as Skype call
All the project managers having experience in excess of 7 years and they had been in to the development to start with their career.
We have the expert team of 50+ developers having an average experience of 3+ years. The team strength for each department is as follows:
- iPhone: 15+, Android: 15+, Php: 10+, Wearables & IOT: 10+.
We work 5 days in a week excluding Saturday and Sundays. Our developers will be available for 8 hours a day.
They would be working dedicatedly as your employee. Yes you will have the total access to your team through chat, emails, calls and Skype with daily and weekly reporting.
Dedicated team for your project will be set up quickly to initiate work within few hours of project acquisition.
SoluLab works with the organizations worldwide to provide them with software development and web development solutions and services. Broadly, we provide the following services :
- Mobile Application Development
- iPhone Application Development
- Android App Development
- Cross-Platform App Development
- Web Development
- Web Designing
- Web Redesign and Maintenance
- Offshore Software Development
- Custom Software Development
- Wearable App Development
- IOT Development
- ChatBots Development
SoluLab caters all-embracing categories of wearables available.
- Fitness Trackers – Device or application for monitoring and tracking fitness-related metrics such as distance walked or run, calorie consumption, and in some cases heartbeat and quality of sleep.
- Smart Watches – Wearable computing device that can offer functionalities such as calculations, translation, making calls, messages, and accessing applications available on the smartphone device.
- Head-Mounted Display – Head Mounted Displays present visuals directly for enhanced user experience in industries such as gaming, aviation, medical and engineering.
- Smart Jewelry – Smart jewelry allows activity tracking of a fitness band without silicon strap in a fashionable manner using earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings.
- Smart Clothing – Smart clothing also termed as E-textiles, smart garments, smart textiles, or smart fabrics, are fabrics that are embedded with digital components and electronics into them.
- Implantable – Implantable are devices that users carry with them wherever they go as they are implanted under the skin through surgeries in various forms like tattoos, pacemakers or defibrillators.
Breed a whole new range of heavy machinery that works with IoT solution enabled intelligence.
- Product Asset Management – Prevent wastage of inventory, energy and man hours through predictive product asset management that sustains the best health of assets throughout the production cycle.
- Connected Factory – Refresh your factory operations by integrating embedded controller technology consisting of sensors & actuators for remote equipment management, better workforce safety & productivity.
- Performance Optimization – Build an ecosystem of connected machinery that work together in collaborative environment to achieve automated production & quicker production cycles at same or reduced cost levels.
- Safety / Security – Improve employee safety, reduce toxic byproduct production and control several other manufacturing safety issues through sensors that work at levels of the manufacturing unit.
Rethinking energy management, billing and asset maintenance with the internet of things development for Energy.
- Smart Metering – Smart metering that will eliminate manual inaccuracies in billing these rewarding cost savings for customers. Also prepares energy grids for peak time usage through meter data capture.
- Asset Performance Management – Preset conditions based maintenance that help reduce asset wear & tear, energy wastage & improves energy generation, transmission & distribution across vast geographical expanses.
- Energy Distribution – Connect, control & manage complex energy grids from a single console with a network of connected devices. Predict peak times, prepare for downtimes and sustain consistent energy delivery.
Add new revenue channels, deliver superior customer experience & optimize Supply Chain Management with IoT development services for retail.
- Retail Supply Chain – Achieve competitive advantage & magnify profits in the retail supply chain by optimizing customer retail experience at every square foot of brick & mortar stores.
- Smart Shelves – Real-time visibility of stock levels, shelf life of perishable goods & proactive reorder alerts at all levels of manufacturing, distribution & supply.
- Delivery Operations – Redraw point-to-point delivery mechanisms with smart sensors that reduce carriage distance, delivery span & improve fuel efficiency.
- Warehouse Automation – Build automated warehouses that utilize data from embedded sensors in equipment & bins to optimize stock movement & product assembly.
Drive progress, reduce operating costs & master connected cars sphere with the internet of things development for automotive.
- Fleet Management & Monitoring – Optimize fleet management & vehicle monitoring through onboard sensors that collect on-road information about vehicle & driver behavior.
- Connected Vehicles – Build cars of the future that can merge into their immediate surroundings by reading & transmitting data through sensors.
- Remote Vehicle Diagnostics – Empower cognition for vehicles that can remotely diagnose mechanical stats, comfort settings & entertainment consoles.
- Vehicle Tracking – In-vehicle hardware & software embedment that give real-time insights on vehicle movement, location, health stats & other contextual data.
- Safe Driver & No-texting Services – Intelligent in-vehicle systems that spot distracted drivers & take proactive measures to prevent collision, excess speed & misdirection.
Elevate the efficiency of patient monitoring and healthcare provision with IoT development services for healthcare.
- Health & Safety Solutions – Automated clinical workflows that improve patient treatment, reduces manual errors and enhances patient experience.
- Remote Patient Monitoring – Personalized attention to remote patients through smart devices that transmit real-time health information to healthcare professionals.
- Modernize Patient Assistance – Transform the way doctors, patients & vendors communicate & collaborate on treatment discussions, practice and healthcare management.
Definitely. Our experts participate through Skype or other communication media to give you free 30-minutes consultation.
We need a comprehensive overview of your application requirements. We can offer two pricing options, i.e. project or hourly rate basis (whichever you required).
Yes, we are providing graphics design and illustration services. We accept your graphics designs or can create them, according to your project’s requirements.
Yes. We have expertise in writing a functional scope for your project. We also offer a technical breakdown, if you are interested in this aspect of the app development.
Clients own the idea and the source code unless they want us for joint ventures or any other alternatives.
SoluLab can take a full charge to submit your application to the Google Play Store. If you want to sell your app under your company name or your own personal, we also help you with that.
We would love to. Our experts will share their thoughts, advice, and suggestion through Skype, Basecamp or Email. With our app development with Swift, we help you bring the most innovative product in the market.
We just need a comprehensive overview of your app development project to provide a realistic price quote. However, we offer iPhone app development solution for a project or hourly rates. After the consultation process, we want to know if you want to hire full-time iPhone app developers from our side or part-time developers.
Of course. Our iPhone experts have years of experience in writing a completely functional scope for every project.
Additional, we also provide you a technical breakdown, if you want from us.
Yes. If you want to move a step ahead and want app development for iPhone, it’s a time to implement your idea into an iOS app. Success is not solely based on a good idea but also depends on the proper execution.
We take pride to develop a winning application with scalable and easy to maintain code. We have expertise in extending brands into digital platforms by developing a high-quality iOS application that accepted by global users. So, stop thinking more, talk to our iOS engineers for the better solution.
With roughly 1.6 billion people around the world now using a smartphone, the mobile app market has never been more exciting or lucrative, with Android and iOS dominating the smartphone operating systems.
You will have to decide exactly which type of smartphone user you want to target first if you don’t want to build both at the same time.
As they are two very different mobile platforms that require two very different types of language (Android apps are predominantly done in Java, while iOS ones are mostly done in Objective C or Swift) and native UI / UX design.
For total market penetration you eventually want to develop for both iOS and Android.
SoluLab offers a graphics service and works closely with clients who choose this option to determine the color scheme, graphics, and even smaller details such as app icons. We use logos and other supplied branding to ensure the app is entirely branded for your organization or company.
For clients who have an in-house graphics department or prefer to use a 3rd party, we provide a detailed requirements document outlining specific file types and dimensions for every image in the app. Either way, the overall look of the app is left to the client and a SoluLab product specialist will be available throughout the entire process to provide any necessary feedback and direction.
More than simply app developers, SoluLab strives to be a complete solutions provider with pricing tailor-made to individual needs and objectives. A quick conversation will enable our team to find the best possible solution, including the functionality and platforms required, any goals to monetize the app, and other factors determining the overall scope of the project. In turn, we can provide a highly customizable plan fitting almost any budget. Contact us to speak with an SoluLab representative and receive a quote fitting your exact needs.
The SoluLab framework enables our development team to build high-quality apps in a short time frame without sacrificing quality. From receiving the content to making the app available in the AppStore and Google Play for users to download, the development timeline is a seamless process taking as little as one month. While mobile apps requiring a significant amount of content or custom programming may take additional time, a SoluLab specialist will be able to present a customized timeline for your specific project to ensure expectations are met and the finished product is available when needed.
SoluLab provides both mobile apps and mobile websites as a complete mobile app solutions provider. While a mobile website is important to ensure all attendees have access regardless of device, our focus on native apps for iPhones, iPads, and Android devices is a reflection of the significant benefits a mobile app offers over its mobile website counterpart. Mobile apps are more reliable and engaging, with the ability to access content offline and take advantage of features unavailable on a mobile website.