- CoDocs is a transparent and highly scalable hyperledger-based healthcare platform to reduce data management time and costs.
- This platform caters to a hassle-free and secure mode of getting approvals/signatures from the patient, which is immutable and stored in a secure data centre.
- Communication functionality is added to the platform for patients to convey their concerns regarding the operation directly.
- CoDocs uses blockchain technology to ensure security for health records and patient information that no other centralised data system can provide.
- To create a blockchain-based ledger system that is tamper-proof and helps in effortless data management of health records.
- To create a login based on role categorization (Roles: Master Admin, Facility Admin, Provider, Patient) for the data viewing.
- To create a UI/UX which gives an immersive and interactive experience while using the platform.
- Creating a chronological order-based system that can simplify health records and give easy access.
Effective Data Management
SoluLab used blockchain technology to make the secure and transparent exchange of medical data possible. CoDocs can now easily manage the data across mediums.
Any exchanges with health records are noted as network transactions. Only the people involved in the transaction have access to view transactions.
Health records are protected with symmetric key encryption to protect privacy. These data are stored in a data store within the appropriate regulatory jurisdiction.
To simplify data processing, SoluLab organised all of these records chronologically and sorted them into the aforementioned categories using a simple, clear system.
The hyperledger modelling language was used by SoluLab to define the domain model for the network of the platform.
Elastic Load Balancing
SoluLab created a load balancer to receive incoming traffic, check the health of its registered targets, and route requests to those targets.
We developed real-time monitoring to maintain and monitor the system in real-time in the event of any disruptions or faults in the platform.
To deal with latency, we used the immutable technology of blockchain. We finalised the testing phase of the platform once the network was up and running.
A seamless user interface for users to flawlessly view health records, check and manage their approval, make inquiries, and inspect pill reminders.
- CoDocs uses blockchain technology for the ledger system, which gives excellent immutability and reliability.
- A platform with a high user trust rating for private communication and interaction between hospitals and their patients.
- CoDocs provides the user full access and control over their medical data and records with an added feature of anonymity.
- The proficient experts of SoluLab define the project’s comprehensive range and then divide the roles in the marketplace. By incorporating the hyperledger fabric with the CoDocs marketplace, the major intent was to make the working process more seamless and reliable.
- In the next stage, SoluLab thoroughly develops a project map in order to save time and money while increasing profitability. We create superior user experiences by keeping the UI and UX elements in mind.
- Lastly, SoluLab created a user-friendly interface in mind. Lastly, was to perform testing and execution to ensure no mistakes remained. After addressing all concerns, we put the CoDocs LIVE for use.
- CoDocs is a pioneering platform in decentralised medical data management. The platform is helping the healthcare industry to secure health records and arrange them in chronological order without any hassle.
“SoluLab has a team of skilled developers who handled all of the difficulties of our project flawlessly in order to produce the expected outcomes within the time frame specified. Kudos SoluLab!”
How Will The Latest Ethereum Update “ERC-4337” Change Web3?
EIP-4337 & ERC-4337 are referred to as superchargers designed to boost web3 adoption & make Smart Accounts available to all web3 enthusiasts.
Ultimate Checklist to Hiring DevOps for SaaS Projects
Hiring DevOps for Saas Projects is explained in detail in this article so that you can comprehend how it works and what benefits it could offer your business.
How To Hire Offshore Development Team Successfully in 2023
With the right offshore custom software development company USA, you can tap into global talent pools and access the skills you can't always find at home while keeping costs optimal.