There are more than 1.8 billion Websites in the world. Make Yours Differently.
We all know the need of a good website! With a good website, you can spread your business to the other end of the world. But, what the right place to design and develop your website? SoluLab – the best awarded web design & development company by Clutch, Upwork and GoodFirms.
And here are some reasons why:
- SoluLab is one of the finest choices as your web design & development company, and it is because of our highly skilled team of developers. We have dedicated teams for each – PHP Development, WordPress, Ruby On Rails, Node.js, AngularJS, Python, and Mean Stack.
- Flexible clients engagement modules.
- Our team will understand your requirements, and advise you the most suitable platform according to your business.
- You will get real time progress report from us.
- We believe in delivering your website on time. Yes we do!
- QA tested and bug free website or web based application.
- A dedicated project manager for your website.
We make the finest Cross-platform apps that
run smooth on multiple devices.
Cross-platform mobile development alludes to the advancement of portable applications that can be utilized on numerous portable stages.
In the business world, a developing pattern called BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) is rising.
- BYOD alludes to representatives bringing their very own cell phone into the working environment to be utilized as a part of place of conventional desktop PCs or organization gave cell phones to getting to organization applications and information.
- As a result of BYOD, it has turned out to be vital for organizations to build up their corporate portable applications and have the capacity to send them to a wide range of cell phones that work on different systems and utilize distinctive working frameworks.
- We utilize propelled techniques and advances to make applications with a way breaking interface and propelled highlights.
- Cross-platform mobile development can either include an organization building up the first application on a local stage (which could be iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/RIM, and so forth.) or building up the first application in a solitary domain for improvement that will at that point permit the application to be sent to a wide range of local stages.
- In any case, Cross-platform mobile development has a couple of downsides. Initially, portable working frameworks are every now and again refreshed. At whatever point a portable working framework gets another refresh, the applications should likewise be refreshed to be perfect with the new framework. Likewise, rendering times with cross-stage portable advancement might be longer as each working framework needs a different arrangement of code.
Our Technical Playground as the best Web Design & Development Company
PHP is one of the most trusted and famous coding language of all time. PHP is a server-side scripting language for web designing & development. At SoluLab we have excellent PHP developers working on core PHP and various frameworks. Here are the frameworks that our geniuses are working on:
PHP is one of the trusted languages of all time for web development. If you choose to go with PHP for your website, SoluLab is kind of tag along with the partner.
WordPress is a free and open source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. WordPress CMS is widely accepted by coders because of these amazing benefits:
- It is extremely easy to work with the CMS.
- No HTML editing and FTP software is required in the process.
- The coding is clean and simple, that means there are higher chances of ranking in search engines.
- You have the control over the content, you don’t have to rely on coders to make changes.
- There are tons of plugins available in WordPress that will enhance your website.
At SoluLab, we have a dedicated team passionately working on WordPress and has delivered beautiful websites to our clients. So, if you choose to go with WordPress, SoluLab is a trusted web designing agency.
- It has an open source community which means there are many modules available to ease the work.
- Node.js is a great choice for speedy website designing and development, and it gives robust structural websites to your business.
At SoluLab, we have a team of developers that specializes in Node.js, and all set to design your website.
- There’s no need to write observable functions, so the codes are cleaner and there are fewer errors in making.
- Angular modifies the page DOM directly instead of adding HTML codes which makes the whole web designing process faster.
- There are multiple ways to perform a particular task. That means the developer can be flexible with working which will eventually make the entire process faster.
- It is supported by Google and a vast community of developers.
- There are extended functions such as dependency injections, routing, animations, and many more.
At SoluLab, we have performed multiple web development projects under AngularJS, hence our workforce is capable enough to understand your requirement and design a great website for your business.
Python is a high-level programming language for general-purpose programming. Because of its versatile feature and fewer programming codes, website development becomes extremely easy. Here are some classic benefits of joining hands with Python:
- Provides extensive support libraries.
- Python integrates business web based application with COM and COBRA.
- It improves programmers productivity, that means the clients get quick results.
- Various integrations makes the web based applications simplifies and quick.
SoluLab is a trusted name for web-based application when it comes to Python as we have experts for this particular framework.
- It supports the Model View Controller architecture.
- The MEAN components are open-source which means the updates and are regular.
- It has a huge library of Node.js.
So, whether it is core PHP or MEAN stack, SoluLab is rising as one of the trusted companies for website designing and web based application development. We have a policy of understanding client’s requirements and suggesting the best suitable framework for our clients. As we have a strong experience and workforce for each framework, you can rely on SoluLab for your upcoming web designing or web based application projects.
We are having an experienced UI/UX team. Once you award the project, Project Manager will send you design requirement document, which you required to fill in and send back, based on the same UI/UX designer will create 2-3 sample of icon and loading screen and sent for your approval after 2-3 revisions we expect this to be finalized. Once this is finalized we will move for designing remaining screen and complete the full application UI.
Yes, project managers will able to communicate in English efficiently. They will be available for phone call as well as Skype call
All the project managers having experience in excess of 7 years and they had been in to the development to start with their career.
We have the expert team of 50+ developers having an average experience of 3+ years. The team strength for each department is as follows:
- iPhone: 15+, Android: 15+, Php: 10+, Wearables & IOT: 10+.
We work 5 days in a week excluding Saturday and Sundays. Our developers will be available for 8 hours a day.
They would be working dedicatedly as your employee. Yes you will have the total access to your team through chat, emails, calls and Skype with daily and weekly reporting.
Dedicated team for your project will be set up quickly to initiate work within few hours of project acquisition.
SoluLab works with the organizations worldwide to provide them with software development and web development solutions and services. Broadly, we provide the following services :
- Mobile Application Development
- iPhone Application Development
- Android App Development
- Cross-Platform App Development
- Web Development
- Web Designing
- Web Redesign and Maintenance
- Offshore Software Development
- Custom Software Development
- Wearable App Development
- IOT Development
- ChatBots Development
SoluLab caters all-embracing categories of wearables available.
- Fitness Trackers – Device or application for monitoring and tracking fitness-related metrics such as distance walked or run, calorie consumption, and in some cases heartbeat and quality of sleep.
- Smart Watches – Wearable computing device that can offer functionalities such as calculations, translation, making calls, messages, and accessing applications available on the smartphone device.
- Head-Mounted Display – Head Mounted Displays present visuals directly for enhanced user experience in industries such as gaming, aviation, medical and engineering.
- Smart Jewelry – Smart jewelry allows activity tracking of a fitness band without silicon strap in a fashionable manner using earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings.
- Smart Clothing – Smart clothing also termed as E-textiles, smart garments, smart textiles, or smart fabrics, are fabrics that are embedded with digital components and electronics into them.
- Implantable – Implantable are devices that users carry with them wherever they go as they are implanted under the skin through surgeries in various forms like tattoos, pacemakers or defibrillators.
Breed a whole new range of heavy machinery that works with IoT solution enabled intelligence.
- Product Asset Management – Prevent wastage of inventory, energy and man hours through predictive product asset management that sustains the best health of assets throughout the production cycle.
- Connected Factory – Refresh your factory operations by integrating embedded controller technology consisting of sensors & actuators for remote equipment management, better workforce safety & productivity.
- Performance Optimization – Build an ecosystem of connected machinery that work together in collaborative environment to achieve automated production & quicker production cycles at same or reduced cost levels.
- Safety / Security – Improve employee safety, reduce toxic byproduct production and control several other manufacturing safety issues through sensors that work at levels of the manufacturing unit.
Rethinking energy management, billing and asset maintenance with the internet of things development for Energy.
- Smart Metering – Smart metering that will eliminate manual inaccuracies in billing these rewarding cost savings for customers. Also prepares energy grids for peak time usage through meter data capture.
- Asset Performance Management – Preset conditions based maintenance that help reduce asset wear & tear, energy wastage & improves energy generation, transmission & distribution across vast geographical expanses.
- Energy Distribution – Connect, control & manage complex energy grids from a single console with a network of connected devices. Predict peak times, prepare for downtimes and sustain consistent energy delivery.
Add new revenue channels, deliver superior customer experience & optimize Supply Chain Management with IoT development services for retail.
- Retail Supply Chain – Achieve competitive advantage & magnify profits in the retail supply chain by optimizing customer retail experience at every square foot of brick & mortar stores.
- Smart Shelves – Real-time visibility of stock levels, shelf life of perishable goods & proactive reorder alerts at all levels of manufacturing, distribution & supply.
- Delivery Operations – Redraw point-to-point delivery mechanisms with smart sensors that reduce carriage distance, delivery span & improve fuel efficiency.
- Warehouse Automation – Build automated warehouses that utilize data from embedded sensors in equipment & bins to optimize stock movement & product assembly.
Drive progress, reduce operating costs & master connected cars sphere with the internet of things development for automotive.
- Fleet Management & Monitoring – Optimize fleet management & vehicle monitoring through onboard sensors that collect on-road information about vehicle & driver behavior.
- Connected Vehicles – Build cars of the future that can merge into their immediate surroundings by reading & transmitting data through sensors.
- Remote Vehicle Diagnostics – Empower cognition for vehicles that can remotely diagnose mechanical stats, comfort settings & entertainment consoles.
- Vehicle Tracking – In-vehicle hardware & software embedment that give real-time insights on vehicle movement, location, health stats & other contextual data.
- Safe Driver & No-texting Services – Intelligent in-vehicle systems that spot distracted drivers & take proactive measures to prevent collision, excess speed & misdirection.
Elevate the efficiency of patient monitoring and healthcare provision with IoT development services for healthcare.
- Health & Safety Solutions – Automated clinical workflows that improve patient treatment, reduces manual errors and enhances patient experience.
- Remote Patient Monitoring – Personalized attention to remote patients through smart devices that transmit real-time health information to healthcare professionals.
- Modernize Patient Assistance – Transform the way doctors, patients & vendors communicate & collaborate on treatment discussions, practice and healthcare management.
Definitely. Our experts participate through Skype or other communication media to give you free 30-minutes consultation.
We need a comprehensive overview of your application requirements. We can offer two pricing options, i.e. project or hourly rate basis (whichever you required).
Yes, we are providing graphics design and illustration services. We accept your graphics designs or can create them, according to your project’s requirements.
Yes. We have expertise in writing a functional scope for your project. We also offer a technical breakdown, if you are interested in this aspect of the app development.
Clients own the idea and the source code unless they want us for joint ventures or any other alternatives.
SoluLab can take a full charge to submit your application to the Google Play Store. If you want to sell your app under your company name or your own personal, we also help you with that.
We would love to. Our experts will share their thoughts, advice, and suggestion through Skype, Basecamp or Email. With our app development with Swift, we help you bring the most innovative product in the market.
We just need a comprehensive overview of your app development project to provide a realistic price quote. However, we offer iPhone app development solution for a project or hourly rates. After the consultation process, we want to know if you want to hire full-time iPhone app developers from our side or part-time developers.
Of course. Our iPhone experts have years of experience in writing a completely functional scope for every project.
Additional, we also provide you a technical breakdown, if you want from us.
Yes. If you want to move a step ahead and want app development for iPhone, it’s a time to implement your idea into an iOS app. Success is not solely based on a good idea but also depends on the proper execution.
We take pride to develop a winning application with scalable and easy to maintain code. We have expertise in extending brands into digital platforms by developing a high-quality iOS application that accepted by global users. So, stop thinking more, talk to our iOS engineers for the better solution.
With roughly 1.6 billion people around the world now using a smartphone, the mobile app market has never been more exciting or lucrative, with Android and iOS dominating the smartphone operating systems.
You will have to decide exactly which type of smartphone user you want to target first if you don’t want to build both at the same time.
As they are two very different mobile platforms that require two very different types of language (Android apps are predominantly done in Java, while iOS ones are mostly done in Objective C or Swift) and native UI / UX design.
For total market penetration you eventually want to develop for both iOS and Android.
SoluLab offers a graphics service and works closely with clients who choose this option to determine the color scheme, graphics, and even smaller details such as app icons. We use logos and other supplied branding to ensure the app is entirely branded for your organization or company.
For clients who have an in-house graphics department or prefer to use a 3rd party, we provide a detailed requirements document outlining specific file types and dimensions for every image in the app. Either way, the overall look of the app is left to the client and a SoluLab product specialist will be available throughout the entire process to provide any necessary feedback and direction.
More than simply app developers, SoluLab strives to be a complete solutions provider with pricing tailor-made to individual needs and objectives. A quick conversation will enable our team to find the best possible solution, including the functionality and platforms required, any goals to monetize the app, and other factors determining the overall scope of the project. In turn, we can provide a highly customizable plan fitting almost any budget. Contact us to speak with an SoluLab representative and receive a quote fitting your exact needs.
The SoluLab framework enables our development team to build high-quality apps in a short time frame without sacrificing quality. From receiving the content to making the app available in the AppStore and Google Play for users to download, the development timeline is a seamless process taking as little as one month. While mobile apps requiring a significant amount of content or custom programming may take additional time, a SoluLab specialist will be able to present a customized timeline for your specific project to ensure expectations are met and the finished product is available when needed.
SoluLab provides both mobile apps and mobile websites as a complete mobile app solutions provider. While a mobile website is important to ensure all attendees have access regardless of device, our focus on native apps for iPhones, iPads, and Android devices is a reflection of the significant benefits a mobile app offers over its mobile website counterpart. Mobile apps are more reliable and engaging, with the ability to access content offline and take advantage of features unavailable on a mobile website.
Work speaks louder than words
What our client says
Based on what I’ve seen from our beta tests, the site is quite stable.
They manifested our concepts and were quite responsive.
They’re very agile and able to use the technology you need to solve the problem, not the other way around.
Our recent posts
Although Bitcoin was invented 10 years ago, it has led us to the blockchain very [...]
Nowadays, mobile apps have become very crucial part of your life. They control nearly every [...]