What is a Chatbot?
The chatbot is an interactive application that can communicate with customers and provide various interactive benefits on messengers, websites, application etc. They provide a one-on-one conversation with the customers and capable of solving general queries.
These smart talking bots can leave a great impression on the visiting customers, and SoluLab offers premium services in this genre.
How We Can Help
SoluLab caters all-embracing categories of wearables available.
- Fitness Trackers – Device or application for monitoring and tracking fitness-related metrics such as distance walked or run, calorie consumption, and in some cases heartbeat and quality of sleep.
- Smart Watches – Wearable computing device that can offer functionalities such as calculations, translation, making calls, messages, and accessing applications available on the smartphone device.
- Head-Mounted Display – Head Mounted Displays present visuals directly for enhanced user experience in industries such as gaming, aviation, medical and engineering.
- Smart Jewelry – Smart jewelry allows activity tracking of a fitness band without silicon strap in a fashionable manner using earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings.
- Smart Clothing – Smart clothing also termed as E-textiles, smart garments, smart textiles, or smart fabrics, are fabrics that are embedded with digital components and electronics into them.
- Implantable – Implantable are devices that users carry with them wherever they go as they are implanted under the skin through surgeries in various forms like tattoos, pacemakers or defibrillators.
Breed a whole new range of heavy machinery that works with IoT solution enabled intelligence.
- Product Asset Management – Prevent wastage of inventory, energy and man hours through predictive product asset management that sustains the best health of assets throughout the production cycle.
- Connected Factory – Refresh your factory operations by integrating embedded controller technology consisting of sensors & actuators for remote equipment management, better workforce safety & productivity.
- Performance Optimization – Build an ecosystem of connected machinery that work together in collaborative environment to achieve automated production & quicker production cycles at same or reduced cost levels.
- Safety / Security – Improve employee safety, reduce toxic byproduct production and control several other manufacturing safety issues through sensors that work at levels of the manufacturing unit.
Rethinking energy management, billing and asset maintenance with the internet of things development for Energy.
- Smart Metering – Smart metering that will eliminate manual inaccuracies in billing these rewarding cost savings for customers. Also prepares energy grids for peak time usage through meter data capture.
- Asset Performance Management – Preset conditions based maintenance that help reduce asset wear & tear, energy wastage & improves energy generation, transmission & distribution across vast geographical expanses.
- Energy Distribution – Connect, control & manage complex energy grids from a single console with a network of connected devices. Predict peak times, prepare for downtimes and sustain consistent energy delivery.
Add new revenue channels, deliver superior customer experience & optimize Supply Chain Management with IoT development services for retail.
- Retail Supply Chain – Achieve competitive advantage & magnify profits in the retail supply chain by optimizing customer retail experience at every square foot of brick & mortar stores.
- Smart Shelves – Real-time visibility of stock levels, shelf life of perishable goods & proactive reorder alerts at all levels of manufacturing, distribution & supply.
- Delivery Operations – Redraw point-to-point delivery mechanisms with smart sensors that reduce carriage distance, delivery span & improve fuel efficiency.
- Warehouse Automation – Build automated warehouses that utilize data from embedded sensors in equipment & bins to optimize stock movement & product assembly.
Drive progress, reduce operating costs & master connected cars sphere with the internet of things development for automotive.
- Fleet Management & Monitoring – Optimize fleet management & vehicle monitoring through onboard sensors that collect on-road information about vehicle & driver behavior.
- Connected Vehicles – Build cars of the future that can merge into their immediate surroundings by reading & transmitting data through sensors.
- Remote Vehicle Diagnostics – Empower cognition for vehicles that can remotely diagnose mechanical stats, comfort settings & entertainment consoles.
- Vehicle Tracking – In-vehicle hardware & software embedment that give real-time insights on vehicle movement, location, health stats & other contextual data.
- Safe Driver & No-texting Services – Intelligent in-vehicle systems that spot distracted drivers & take proactive measures to prevent collision, excess speed & misdirection.
Elevate the efficiency of patient monitoring and healthcare provision with IoT development services for healthcare.
- Health & Safety Solutions – Automated clinical workflows that improve patient treatment, reduces manual errors and enhances patient experience.
- Remote Patient Monitoring – Personalized attention to remote patients through smart devices that transmit real-time health information to healthcare professionals.
- Modernize Patient Assistance – Transform the way doctors, patients & vendors communicate & collaborate on treatment discussions, practice and healthcare management.
Definitely. Our experts participate through Skype or other communication media to give you free 30-minutes consultation.
We need a comprehensive overview of your application requirements. We can offer two pricing options, i.e. project or hourly rate basis (whichever you required).
Yes, we are providing graphics design and illustration services. We accept your graphics designs or can create them, according to your project’s requirements.
Yes. We have expertise in writing a functional scope for your project. We also offer a technical breakdown, if you are interested in this aspect of the app development.
Clients own the idea and the source code unless they want us for joint ventures or any other alternatives.
SoluLab can take a full charge to submit your application to the Google Play Store. If you want to sell your app under your company name or your own personal, we also help you with that.
We would love to. Our experts will share their thoughts, advice, and suggestion through Skype, Basecamp or Email. With our app development with Swift, we help you bring the most innovative product in the market.
We just need a comprehensive overview of your app development project to provide a realistic price quote. However, we offer iPhone app development solution for a project or hourly rates. After the consultation process, we want to know if you want to hire full-time iPhone app developers from our side or part-time developers.
Of course. Our iPhone experts have years of experience in writing a completely functional scope for every project.
Additional, we also provide you a technical breakdown, if you want from us.
Yes. If you want to move a step ahead and want app development for iPhone, it’s a time to implement your idea into an iOS app. Success is not solely based on a good idea but also depends on the proper execution.
We take pride to develop a winning application with scalable and easy to maintain code. We have expertise in extending brands into digital platforms by developing a high-quality iOS application that accepted by global users. So, stop thinking more, talk to our iOS engineers for the better solution.
With roughly 1.6 billion people around the world now using a smartphone, the mobile app market has never been more exciting or lucrative, with Android and iOS dominating the smartphone operating systems.
You will have to decide exactly which type of smartphone user you want to target first if you don’t want to build both at the same time.
As they are two very different mobile platforms that require two very different types of language (Android apps are predominantly done in Java, while iOS ones are mostly done in Objective C or Swift) and native UI / UX design.
For total market penetration you eventually want to develop for both iOS and Android.
SoluLab offers a graphics service and works closely with clients who choose this option to determine the color scheme, graphics, and even smaller details such as app icons. We use logos and other supplied branding to ensure the app is entirely branded for your organization or company.
For clients who have an in-house graphics department or prefer to use a 3rd party, we provide a detailed requirements document outlining specific file types and dimensions for every image in the app. Either way, the overall look of the app is left to the client and a SoluLab product specialist will be available throughout the entire process to provide any necessary feedback and direction.
More than simply app developers, SoluLab strives to be a complete solutions provider with pricing tailor-made to individual needs and objectives. A quick conversation will enable our team to find the best possible solution, including the functionality and platforms required, any goals to monetize the app, and other factors determining the overall scope of the project. In turn, we can provide a highly customizable plan fitting almost any budget. Contact us to speak with an SoluLab representative and receive a quote fitting your exact needs.
The SoluLab framework enables our development team to build high-quality apps in a short time frame without sacrificing quality. From receiving the content to making the app available in the AppStore and Google Play for users to download, the development timeline is a seamless process taking as little as one month. While mobile apps requiring a significant amount of content or custom programming may take additional time, a SoluLab specialist will be able to present a customized timeline for your specific project to ensure expectations are met and the finished product is available when needed.
SoluLab provides both mobile apps and mobile websites as a complete mobile app solutions provider. While a mobile website is important to ensure all attendees have access regardless of device, our focus on native apps for iPhones, iPads, and Android devices is a reflection of the significant benefits a mobile app offers over its mobile website counterpart. Mobile apps are more reliable and engaging, with the ability to access content offline and take advantage of features unavailable on a mobile website.