We provide the best end to end Cloud Hosting Consutation
Join hands with us to get the best consultation on cloud hosting and cloud computing. We provide cloud consultation on Google Cloud, Azure, and AWS. Find the right cloud consultants at SoluLab.
80% of USA Companies are actively increasing the use of Cloud Managed Services!
The Internet is evolving! And cloud computing is the stage where businesses are heavily focusing right now. Cloud computing powers the infrastructure, applications, business software, ease out the process without being present at any physical location, ease out collaborations between teams, Data can be accessed, managed & delivered to you as a service at any time and place.
SoluLab provides the finest cloud computing services for your business software or applications that will give a boost to your business in many ways. Most of the projects that we have completed for our clients are hosted on the cloud. 80% of the businesses have witnessed improvements, and here are the major reasons why:
- Disaster Recovery
- Automatic Software Updates
- Increased Collaborations
- Better Document Management
- Increased Levels of Security
- Environment Friendly
We make the finest Cross-platform apps that
run smooth on multiple devices.
Cross-platform mobile development alludes to the advancement of portable applications that can be utilized on numerous portable stages.
In the business world, a developing pattern called BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) is rising.
BYOD alludes to representatives bringing their very own cell phone into the working environment to be utilized as a part of place of conventional desktop PCs or organization gave cell phones to getting to organization applications and information.
As a result of BYOD, it has turned out to be vital for organizations to build up their corporate portable applications and have the capacity to send them to a wide range of cell phones that work on different systems and utilize distinctive working frameworks.
We utilize propelled techniques and advances to make applications with a way breaking interface and propelled highlights.
Cross-platform mobile development can either include an organization building up the first application on a local stage (which could be iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/RIM, and so forth.) or building up the first application in a solitary domain for improvement that will at that point permit the application to be sent to a wide range of local stages.
In any case, Cross-platform mobile development has a couple of downsides. Initially, portable working frameworks are every now and again refreshed. At whatever point a portable working framework gets another refresh, the applications should likewise be refreshed to be perfect with the new framework. Likewise, rendering times with cross-stage portable advancement might be longer as each working framework needs a different arrangement of code.
Cloud Business Solutions Provider
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Consulting
Amazon Web Services are the bunch of amazing cloud services provided by Amazon. AWS is one of the favorite platforms for mobile app and e-commerce cloud saving. Apart from providing class cloud services, Amazon Elastic Computing Cloud (EC2) is where the web applications and mobile applications are hosted.
SoluLab provides AWS Cloud Computing Consultation from the start to end. You don’t have to worry about a single thing because we have AWS experts at SoluLab who will consult through an entire process of shifting your application on cloud.
Google Cloud Engine (GEC) Consulting
Besides Amazon Web Services (AWS) amazing benefits, Google Cloud Engine (GEC) has their own followership because of its high-end performance and affordable pricing. Google Cloud Services provide Virtual Machine for to your business that hosts your application and data. GEC has the number of availability zone where you can pick your Virtual Machine and host your web application on cloud.
SoluLab provides Google Cloud Experts who will help you transport your business to the cloud. We provide Google Cloud Consulting in major areas of GEC. We have a vast experience in hosting application on Google Cloud in areas like Media, Mobile Apps, Big Data, Financial Services, Gaming, etc. We are one of the trusted Google Cloud Computing Consultants in USA and Canada.
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing
Azure is a trusted platform for cloud computing by Microsoft. Just like AWS, Azure also has a lot to offer to transport your business application on cloud. Just like another cloud platform, Azure has the same infrastructure. Depending on the requirements and data quantity, our Azure Experts will give you right consulting on Microsoft Azure.
SoluLab has a wide experience in working with Microsoft Azure, hence we will be a right choice for your next cloud project. Microsoft Azure Cloud Consultants at SoluLab will guide you throughout the entire process, so you can shift your business to the cloud and take the maximum advantage!
Why SoluLab as your Cloud Computing Consultant?
As a Cloud Computing Consultant, SoluLab has a balanced experience in working with all three platforms – Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google cloud Engine (GCE), and Microsoft Azure. Working with these platforms for multiple applications has given us a rich experience in every genre. So, whether your requirement is a gaming app or a giant business application, we can help you shift your business on cloud.
SoluLab caters all-embracing categories of wearables available.
- Fitness Trackers – Device or application for monitoring and tracking fitness-related metrics such as distance walked or run, calorie consumption, and in some cases heartbeat and quality of sleep.
- Smart Watches – Wearable computing device that can offer functionalities such as calculations, translation, making calls, messages, and accessing applications available on the smartphone device.
- Head-Mounted Display – Head Mounted Displays present visuals directly for enhanced user experience in industries such as gaming, aviation, medical and engineering.
- Smart Jewelry – Smart jewelry allows activity tracking of a fitness band without silicon strap in a fashionable manner using earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings.
- Smart Clothing – Smart clothing also termed as E-textiles, smart garments, smart textiles, or smart fabrics, are fabrics that are embedded with digital components and electronics into them.
- Implantable – Implantable are devices that users carry with them wherever they go as they are implanted under the skin through surgeries in various forms like tattoos, pacemakers or defibrillators.
Breed a whole new range of heavy machinery that works with IoT solution enabled intelligence.
- Product Asset Management – Prevent wastage of inventory, energy and man hours through predictive product asset management that sustains the best health of assets throughout the production cycle.
- Connected Factory – Refresh your factory operations by integrating embedded controller technology consisting of sensors & actuators for remote equipment management, better workforce safety & productivity.
- Performance Optimization – Build an ecosystem of connected machinery that work together in collaborative environment to achieve automated production & quicker production cycles at same or reduced cost levels.
- Safety / Security – Improve employee safety, reduce toxic byproduct production and control several other manufacturing safety issues through sensors that work at levels of the manufacturing unit.
Rethinking energy management, billing and asset maintenance with the internet of things development for Energy.
- Smart Metering – Smart metering that will eliminate manual inaccuracies in billing these rewarding cost savings for customers. Also prepares energy grids for peak time usage through meter data capture.
- Asset Performance Management – Preset conditions based maintenance that help reduce asset wear & tear, energy wastage & improves energy generation, transmission & distribution across vast geographical expanses.
- Energy Distribution – Connect, control & manage complex energy grids from a single console with a network of connected devices. Predict peak times, prepare for downtimes and sustain consistent energy delivery.
Add new revenue channels, deliver superior customer experience & optimize Supply Chain Management with IoT development services for retail.
- Retail Supply Chain – Achieve competitive advantage & magnify profits in the retail supply chain by optimizing customer retail experience at every square foot of brick & mortar stores.
- Smart Shelves – Real-time visibility of stock levels, shelf life of perishable goods & proactive reorder alerts at all levels of manufacturing, distribution & supply.
- Delivery Operations – Redraw point-to-point delivery mechanisms with smart sensors that reduce carriage distance, delivery span & improve fuel efficiency.
- Warehouse Automation – Build automated warehouses that utilize data from embedded sensors in equipment & bins to optimize stock movement & product assembly.
Drive progress, reduce operating costs & master connected cars sphere with the internet of things development for automotive.
- Fleet Management & Monitoring – Optimize fleet management & vehicle monitoring through onboard sensors that collect on-road information about vehicle & driver behavior.
- Connected Vehicles – Build cars of the future that can merge into their immediate surroundings by reading & transmitting data through sensors.
- Remote Vehicle Diagnostics – Empower cognition for vehicles that can remotely diagnose mechanical stats, comfort settings & entertainment consoles.
- Vehicle Tracking – In-vehicle hardware & software embedment that give real-time insights on vehicle movement, location, health stats & other contextual data.
- Safe Driver & No-texting Services – Intelligent in-vehicle systems that spot distracted drivers & take proactive measures to prevent collision, excess speed & misdirection.
Elevate the efficiency of patient monitoring and healthcare provision with IoT development services for healthcare.
- Health & Safety Solutions – Automated clinical workflows that improve patient treatment, reduces manual errors and enhances patient experience.
- Remote Patient Monitoring – Personalized attention to remote patients through smart devices that transmit real-time health information to healthcare professionals.
- Modernize Patient Assistance – Transform the way doctors, patients & vendors communicate & collaborate on treatment discussions, practice and healthcare management.
Definitely. Our experts participate through Skype or other communication media to give you free 30-minutes consultation.
We need a comprehensive overview of your application requirements. We can offer two pricing options, i.e. project or hourly rate basis (whichever you required).
Yes, we are providing graphics design and illustration services. We accept your graphics designs or can create them, according to your project’s requirements.
Yes. We have expertise in writing a functional scope for your project. We also offer a technical breakdown, if you are interested in this aspect of the app development.
Clients own the idea and the source code unless they want us for joint ventures or any other alternatives.
SoluLab can take a full charge to submit your application to the Google Play Store. If you want to sell your app under your company name or your own personal, we also help you with that.
We would love to. Our experts will share their thoughts, advice, and suggestion through Skype, Basecamp or Email. With our app development with Swift, we help you bring the most innovative product in the market.
We just need a comprehensive overview of your app development project to provide a realistic price quote. However, we offer iPhone app development solution for a project or hourly rates. After the consultation process, we want to know if you want to hire full-time iPhone app developers from our side or part-time developers.
Of course. Our iPhone experts have years of experience in writing a completely functional scope for every project.
Additional, we also provide you a technical breakdown, if you want from us.
Yes. If you want to move a step ahead and want app development for iPhone, it’s a time to implement your idea into an iOS app. Success is not solely based on a good idea but also depends on the proper execution.
We take pride to develop a winning application with scalable and easy to maintain code. We have expertise in extending brands into digital platforms by developing a high-quality iOS application that accepted by global users. So, stop thinking more, talk to our iOS engineers for the better solution.
With roughly 1.6 billion people around the world now using a smartphone, the mobile app market has never been more exciting or lucrative, with Android and iOS dominating the smartphone operating systems.
You will have to decide exactly which type of smartphone user you want to target first if you don’t want to build both at the same time.
As they are two very different mobile platforms that require two very different types of language (Android apps are predominantly done in Java, while iOS ones are mostly done in Objective C or Swift) and native UI / UX design.
For total market penetration you eventually want to develop for both iOS and Android.
SoluLab offers a graphics service and works closely with clients who choose this option to determine the color scheme, graphics, and even smaller details such as app icons. We use logos and other supplied branding to ensure the app is entirely branded for your organization or company.
For clients who have an in-house graphics department or prefer to use a 3rd party, we provide a detailed requirements document outlining specific file types and dimensions for every image in the app. Either way, the overall look of the app is left to the client and a SoluLab product specialist will be available throughout the entire process to provide any necessary feedback and direction.
More than simply app developers, SoluLab strives to be a complete solutions provider with pricing tailor-made to individual needs and objectives. A quick conversation will enable our team to find the best possible solution, including the functionality and platforms required, any goals to monetize the app, and other factors determining the overall scope of the project. In turn, we can provide a highly customizable plan fitting almost any budget. Contact us to speak with an SoluLab representative and receive a quote fitting your exact needs.
The SoluLab framework enables our development team to build high-quality apps in a short time frame without sacrificing quality. From receiving the content to making the app available in the AppStore and Google Play for users to download, the development timeline is a seamless process taking as little as one month. While mobile apps requiring a significant amount of content or custom programming may take additional time, a SoluLab specialist will be able to present a customized timeline for your specific project to ensure expectations are met and the finished product is available when needed.
SoluLab provides both mobile apps and mobile websites as a complete mobile app solutions provider. While a mobile website is important to ensure all attendees have access regardless of device, our focus on native apps for iPhones, iPads, and Android devices is a reflection of the significant benefits a mobile app offers over its mobile website counterpart. Mobile apps are more reliable and engaging, with the ability to access content offline and take advantage of features unavailable on a mobile website.